Course: Investment Analysis on Oil and Gas Industry
Organizer: Investalks Academy
Venue: Investalks Academy, 12-1, Jalan Perubatan 3, Pandan Indah, 55100 KL.
Date: 27 Aug 2016 9am to 5pm
Venue: GLOW Penang, 01, Jalan Macalister, George Town, 11400 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Date: 4 Sep 2016 9am to 5pm
a. RM488.00 for public
b. RM338.00 for Investalks Academy members (who attended our other classes before)
c. RM338.00 for students
The course will be delivered in English if there are students who can’t comprehend Mandarin. Slides and material will be in English.
1. Describe landscape of O&G industry.
2. Discuss the current market conditions in O&G sector.
3. Discuss factors that impact crude oil prices.
4. Discuss where are crude prices headed next.
5. Describe the current growth drivers, risks/challenges and future of O&G sector.
6. Describe the broad-based aspects of value chain in in O&G industry: upstream, oilfield services, midstream, and downstream.
7. Describe valuation models specifically for upstream companies, such as DCF and NAV models.
8. Describe valuation models for oilfield services, midstream, and downstream companies.
9. Case study – Over 30 companies to be covered in the workshop.
1. Interpreting financial statements
2. Hands on experience in fundamental analysis
3. Solid knowledge in financial measures, such as EBITDA, EBIT, Enterprise Value, Free Cash Flow, ROE, ROIC, CROIC, Debt/EBITDA, EBITDA/Interest, etc…
1. Bank in
a. Bank： Maybank
b. Account No.: 514383562062
c. Account Name: Ivestalks Enterprise
Send the payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org