– Market Timing/Fair value:
– I am not able to determine reasonable fair value for SUNWAY
– I remain cautious on the increasingly crowded Iskandar Malaysia development and luxury property market which would be hit by the new property cooling measures amid stricter lending rules. However, earnings are well-supported by its MYR2.4bn unbilled sales (MYR2.2bn in 3Q13) and MYR3.9bn construction orderbook.
– Based on technical analysis, SUNWAY is still in down trend.
– For the time being, I am not so sure whether I should add position. My current average price is 2.22, may be I should wait and see.
Latest Financial – Q4 2013 Financial Report (27 Feb 2014) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1551289
At the time of writing, I owned shares of SUNWAY.