Excel – http://1drv.ms/1jK3ROp
– Fair value:
– EY%: 4.15 – 6.21
– With Current orderbook is approximately RM13.2b with optional contract extensions of RM8.9b.
– By looking at price chart, 4.08 – 4.16 is a very strong resistance zone. The positives are:
– 3.5 – 3.7 is a very strong support zone.
– Spotted 4 higher lows.
– I revisited ARMADA on 30 Mar and decided to move it to the Discontinued List. Reasons:
– Despite improving revenue and net profit, CROIC, ROIC, Gross Profit Margin and Net Profit Margin are declining in the past 4 years.
– This company is also highly leveraged.
Latest Financial – Q4 2013 Financial Report (20 Feb 2013) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1543993
At the time of writing, I did not own shares of ARMADA.