Recently, I am less active in my blog. Let me share some of non-work related activities that I have done and am currently doing:
- Spending more time with my family 🙂
- Reading Inferno (Robert Langdon)
- Reading Why Moats Matter: The Morningstar Approach to Stock Investing
- Finished preparing my presentation material for this workshop: Investment Analysis by Industry – Telecom & Utilities
- Finished It’s Earnings That Count: Finding Stocks with Earnings Power for Long-Term Profits
- I will put the ideas in this book into application. This is also related to the next activity.
- Updating my excel template:
- Remove some obsolete and useless data – This will be transparent to you unless you use Compare Files in Excel 2013 to find the differences.
- Tidy up format and classification in Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- To fix some of spotted inconsistencies in the classification and naming. This is highest priority at this moment
- To prepare my excel to put ideas in It’s Earnings That Count: Finding Stocks with Earnings Power for Long-Term Profits into application. This will be a longer term project. I expect to release a beta version in November (or earlier).