Excel – http://1drv.ms/1sB4z3J
– Fair value:
– Absolute EY%:
– FY14 (EPS: 0.161) – Fair value 2.13 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
– R4Q (EPS: 0.126) – Fair value 1.68 (Fair Value Uncertainty: MEDIUM)
– FY15 (EPS: 0.141) – Fair value 1.87 (Fair Value Uncertainty: MEDIUM)
– FY16 (EPS: 0.155) – Fair value 2.06 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
– EPS applied to reach the current stock price (1.58): 0.119
– I think GKENT is still undervalued. If we just looking at the current EY% and FCFY%, the EY% and FCFY% are 10.2% and 28.5%.
– GKENT has very strong competitive advantages where it is in a very good position in building wide economic moats.
– On 30 May 2014, GKENT completed the construction of the Semantan Intake Pahang-Selangor raw water transfer project, which was delivered on schedule. The completion of the former and the recognition of the tail-end revenue of the latter were the main reasons for the Group’s decline in its quarter-on-quarter revenue.
– I will accumulate GKENT as it is having correction now.
Latest Financial – Q2 2014 Financial Report (17 Sept 2014) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1741749
At the time of writing, I owned shares of GKENT.