On this weekend, I will revisit WELLCAL, VITROX, GTRONIC, WILLOW and SCIENTX. I will invest 1-2 counters out of these.
For your interest, you can also look into stocks that exporting products to US and Europe, such as:
- Furniture counters (HOMERITZ, HEVEA, etc…)
- Glove counters (TOPGLOV, SUPERMX, etc…)
- Textile and packaging counters (MAGNI)
- Consumer discretionary (CSENIC)
- Electronic (UCHITEC, MPI, etc…)
The above list is not exhaustive. Do your homework, and you will find stocks that benefit from strong USD.
Few key factor you mustn’t forget:
- Demand of products manufactured by the company must be sustainable during this tough economy condition, and of course, preferably increasing over time.
- The counters should also benefit from low commodity prices.