Excel – http://1drv.ms/1vrygYd
Notes – http://tinyurl.com/owwysp8
- Good Scenario: 2.58 (Fair value uncertainty: LOW)
- Base Scenario: 2.26 (Fair value uncertainty: LOW)
- Bad Scenario: 1.98 (Fair value uncertainty: LOW)
- Ugly Scenario: 1.72 (Fair value uncertainty: MEDIUM)
- If growth of FCFF in the next 5 years is 2%, BOILERM still worth 1.49.
- Absolute EY%:
- FY14 (EPS: 0.12) – Fair value 1.9 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- R4Q (EPS: 0.151) – Fair value 2.4 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- FY15 (EPS: 0.128) – Fair value 2.03 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- FY16 (EPS: 0.147) – Fair value 2.33 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- EPS applied to reach the current stock price (1.49): 0.094
- I am very new to this counter. I will look for its competitors, and study more.
- BOILERM started bullish since Jan of 2013, but looking at this, it is still undervalued
- I will place this counter in Watch List.
Latest Financial – Q2 2015 Financial Report (18 Nov 2014) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1797777
At the time of writing, I did not own shares of BOILERM.