Excel – http://1drv.ms/1zkfVHp
Notes – http://tinyurl.com/k2k4u82
- Good Scenario: 0.34 (Fair value uncertainty: EXTREME)
- Base Scenario: 0.3 (Fair value uncertainty: EXTREME)
- Bad Scenario: 0.27 (Fair value uncertainty: EXTREME)
- Ugly Scenario: 0.24 (Fair value uncertainty: EXTREME)
- If growth of FCFF in the next 5 years is 23.5%, NTPM still worth 0.645.
- Absolute EY%:
- FY14 (EPS: 0.048) – Fair value 0.64 (Fair Value Uncertainty: HIGH)
- R4Q (EPS: 0.037) – Fair value 0.5 (Fair Value Uncertainty: VERY HIGH)
- FY15 (EPS: 0.031) – Fair value 0.41 (Fair Value Uncertainty: EXTREME)
- FY16 (EPS: 0.047) – Fair value 0.62 (Fair Value Uncertainty: HIGH)
- EPS applied to reach the current stock price (0.645): 0.048
- I am very new to this counter, but I have difficulties to think about its growth drivers.
- Besides, NTPM has no obvious economic moats.
- I will place this counter in Research List.
Latest Financial – Q2 2015 Financial Report (19 Dec 2014) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1831869
At the time of writing, I did not own shares of NTPM.