Excel – http://1drv.ms/1DIm71c
Notes – http://tinyurl.com/mf7ng3w
- Good Scenario: 2.13 (Fair value uncertainty: LOW)
- Base Scenario: 1.88 (Fair value uncertainty: MEDIUM)
- Bad Scenario: 1.65 (Fair value uncertainty: MEDIUM)
- Ugly Scenario: 1.44 (Fair value uncertainty: HIGH)
- At current price (1.5), based on RDCF, assumption of FCFF growth rate in the next 5 years is 13%.
- Absolute EY%:
- FY14 (EPS: 0.12) – Fair value 2.36 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- R4Q (EPS: 0.125) – Fair value 2.45 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- FY15 (EPS: 0.128) – Fair value 2.51 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- FY16 (EPS: 0.147) – Fair value 2.88 (Fair Value Uncertainty: LOW)
- EPS applied to reach the current stock price (1.5): 0.077
- I am very new to this counter. I will look for its competitors, and study more.
- BOILERM started bullish since Jan of 2013, but looking at this, it is still undervalued
- I will place this counter in Watch List.
Latest Financial – Q3 2015 Financial Report (25 Feb 2015) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1885317
At the time of writing, I did not own shares of BOILERM.