In the past 6 to 8 weeks, I have been making many significant changes to my excel. If you ever open my uploaded excel, you should be able to notice the changes.
- Key Ratios by Industry
- I have tailored selection of key ratios for different industry. For instance, for Airlines industry, I use EBITDA, but I use EBITA for Alcoholic industry.
- I also added benchmark for each key ratios by referring to the benchmark set by Moody’s and S&P, because both cover wide range of companies around the world. You can see the benchmark for the key ratios by move your mouse pointer to the cell.
- By default, the excel will show latest 5 years results. To see 10 years historical results, you can expand the group on top of the spreadsheet.
- Quarterly results in financial statement, and calculation of YoY% and QoQ%.
- Small changes in presentation of EY% and P/B valuation.
- Hugh number of back-end improvements, but these improvements are transparent to you. Of course, if you closely check my excel, you will find some of them.