Excel – http://1drv.ms/1KK2Rpv
- Absolute EY%:
- FY14 (EPS: 0.215) – 3.532 (Uncertainty Risk: LOW)
- R4Q (EPS: 0.185) – 3.046 (Uncertainty Risk: LOW)
- FY15 (EPS: 0.172 ± 5%) – From 2.692 to 2.976 (Uncertainty Risk: LOW)
- FY16 (EPS: 0.207 ± 5%) – From 3.225 to 3.564 (Uncertainty Risk: LOW)
- EPS applied to reach the current stock price (1.62): 0.099
- Although Dayang’s 2Q15 revenue dropped by -8.2%qoq and -21.3%yoy to RM174.4m, the group managed to register an increase in net profit due to better profit margin contribution for the work orders that were executed in the quarter. The lower revenue was in light of lower value of work orders received by the group’s clients.
- Perdana Petroleum disappointed the group by registering a net loss of –RM11.7m in 2Q15, causing a loss of –RM3.7m attributable to the group’s consolidated earnings. This is due to the challenging local OSV market with demand likely to come off as O&G activities are slower compared to last year.
- 26 Aug 2015 – Dayang is tendering RM500m contracts
Latest Financial – Q2 2015 Financial Report (25 Aug 2015) http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4843013
At the time of writing, I owned shares of DAYANG.