In Dec, I received this question from many people: “What do you think about 2016?”
My response to them was “I don’t know”. Some of them are not happy, but there are infinite variables which I can’t predict in future.
During Christmas, I think twice and may be I have a better response.
Here you are:
“Be positive and optimistic. We have gone through so many economic crisis, and we created newer highs after every crisis. Don’t be so pessimistic about your own and our country’s future.
Rather trying to predict what is going to happen in 2016, why not try to work out investment plan for every stock you have invested or you want to invest. In your investment plan, you should outline your action plan based on different scenario. For instance:
- What will you do to SKPETRO if oil prices reach USD20-30 level, or USD50-60 level?
- Will you continue to invest in glove companies if USD continue to its bullish, or RM turns strong?
If you don’t know what to do, I can share few more advices. But, telling you these advices is like telling you ‘mothers are women’. Anyway, here you are:
- Don’t over-leveraged in your life.
- Spend your money wisely.
- Invest in yourself – If you do it right, the return will be definitely greater than any monetory investment in the world.
- If you want to succeed in career advancement, upskill yourself with relevant technical and soft skills.
- If you want to do investment, expand your knowledge by going through proper training and good books. Forum is good, but full of noises.
- Bring your parents to travel while they are still healthy.”
You knew all these things, so JUST DO IT!