Date: Saturday, 16 January 2016 at 9 AM – 1 PM
Organizer: Wealth Creation Code
Registration: Call 012-2681632 (Administrator of Wealth Creation Code)
Fee: RM150.00 (Former WCC Members); RM300.00 (Others)
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the landscape of the Consumer sector in Malaysia
- Demonstrate an understanding of the economics and characteristics of F&B companies
- Demonstrate an understanding of the economic moats and risks/challenges of F&B companies
- Analyse F&B companies in the following industries:
- Packaged food
- Soft beverage
- Alcoholic beverage.
- Landscape of the consumer sector in Malaysia
- Investment opportunities in the consumer staples sector
- Economics of F&B Companies
- How to analyse companies in the packaged food industry?
- How to analyse companies in the protein and agriculture industry?
- How to analyse companies in the soft beverage industry?
- How to analyse companies in the alcoholic beverage industry?