Date: 30 Jan 2016
Time: 9:15am to 5:30pm
Registration: Send email to me (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Venue: SEAMEO RECSAM, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, 11700 Penang, Malaysia
Minimum Required Attendees: 8. If this number is not met by 27 Jan 2016, I will cancel this workshop and refund your money immediately.
Investment Analysis on Crude Palm Oil Industry
– Life cycle, general structure and performance of CPO companies
– Important factors that influence CPO counters’ prices
– Key performance profiling and key metrics for assessing performance of CPO companies
– Case studies
– Challenges in analysing diversified players
– Short demo of estimating EPS of a CPO counter.
Investment Analysis on Food & Beverages Industry
At the end of the course, participants should be able to
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the landscape of the Consumer sector in Malaysia
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the economics and characteristics of F&B companies
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the economic moats and risks/challenges of F&B companies
4. Analyse F&B companies in the following industries:
a. Packaged food
c. Soft beverage
d. Alcoholic beverage.
1. Landscape of the consumer sector in Malaysia
2. Investment opportunities in the consumer staples sector
3. Economics of F&B Companies
4. How to analyse companies in the packaged food industry?
5. How to analyse companies in the protein and agriculture industry?
6. How to analyse companies in the soft beverage industry?
7. How to analyse companies in the alcoholic beverage industry?