Organizer: Investalks Academy
Venue: GLOW Penang, 01, Jalan Macalister, George Town, 11400 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Fee for 2 sessions:
a. RM569.00 for public
b. RM439.00 for Investalks Academy members (who attended our other classes before)
c. RM439.00 for students
Fee for 1 session: RM338 (for all)
Due to demand in Penang, the course will be delivered in Mandarin (mixed with English). However, slides and material will be in English. The reason being slides and material in English is many terminology used in CPO and F&B financial reports are in English. I have no confidence to translate the terminology correctly.
Investment Analysis on CPO Industry
- Landscape of CPO industry
- Important factors that influence CPO prices
- Life cycle, general structure and performance of CPO companies, including key performance profiling and key metrics
- Case study
- Demo of estimating EPS of a CPO counter.
Investment Analysis on F&B Industry
- Landscape of the consumer sector in Malaysia
- Investment opportunities in the consumer staples sector
- Economics of F&B Companies
- How to analyse companies in the packaged food industry?
- How to analyse companies in the protein and agriculture industry?
- How to analyse companies in the soft beverage industry?
- How to analyse companies in the alcoholic beverage industry?
For this course, Participants should have the following prerequisites:
- Interpreting financial statements
- Hands on experience in fundamental analysis
1. Bank in
a. Bank： Maybank
b. Account No.: 514383562062
c. Account Name: Ivestalks Enterprise